Query by westphalia1: Oil painting “Fix” service?
I have an oil painting that was damaged this week. It has been in the household about 60 many years. It is not an antique or Masterpiece but a very in depth landscape painting. It was painted on paper (not cloth). Three pieces of paper had been “SCRATCHED ” away from the painting. Torn off if you will. Exactly where do i discover a person who could repair this? A college art college? What fees would i expect to pay? Hourly? I live outdoors of Detroit, Michigan. Thank you.
Solution by kindfirez
I restore oil paintings and based on the size of your harm is how an individual would charge you. Dimension of the damaged location and you will likely shell out a little much more due to the fact it was on paper and not canvas. Value although depends on size of damage. Consider contacting a local college art instructor they may possibly have their class restore it for free for you as a lesson on repairs for their college students.
What do you believe? Answer beneath!
Leave a comment
- CATIA V6 | Industrial Layout | CATIA Natural Sketch for 3D Sketching Encounter (4888)
- In-Spot Augmented Reality 3D Sketching of Mechanical Techniques (4842)
- Audi R8 V10 Speed Drawing with pencil - juho234 (4828)
- Chuck Jones shows how to draw Bugs Bunny (4785)
- Aikon2-Skediomata robotic technique drawing faces (4765)
- Painting the Black Surgery Comes for the Ace Reliever - Baseball Prospectus May 20, 2013Painting the Black Surgery Comes for the Ace RelieverBaseball ProspectusIn The Song of the Lark Will […]
- Marketing to women: why painting it pink doesn't work (and never did) - The Guardian May 20, 2013The GuardianMarketing to women: why painting it pink doesn't work (and never did)The GuardianJa […]
- I Madonnari Street Painting Festival - Santa Barbara Independent May 19, 2013Santa Barbara IndependentI Madonnari Street Painting FestivalSanta Barbara IndependentJohn not only […]
- Spot the spooky painted people in these photos - msnNOW May 19, 2013Spot the spooky painted people in these photosmsnNOWIf your idea of body painting consists of dabbin […]
- Twin Bridges rusting just five to six years after painting - Evansville Courier & Press May 19, 2013Twin Bridges rusting just five to six years after paintingEvansville Courier & PressThe revised […]
Recent Search Terms
- drawing female body step by step
- How to draw a woman kissing a man
- Pedobear face keyboard code
- how to draw jennifer lawrence in pencil step by step
- do you have to outline your drawing for canvas paint
- oil painting online classes
- howtopaintinoil com
- how to draw a shoe from the front
- pedobear keybaord
- easy oil painting pictures for beginners